cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Sales activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

can any one explain about, what is sales activity, what it contains. In SAP how we will create sales activities. pls explain about entire process.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

A sales activity(Sales Support) reproduces the contact between a publishing employee (sales area) and a business partner according to a sales source and a sales activity type.

Use

You record the date and time (required entries) of each sales activity you record in the system. You can also classify the sales activity using keys defined in Customizing (e.g. outcome, status) and use this information to monitor its progress.

You can specify the sales activity that led to an order item in the promotion data on that order item. The link between the sales activity and the order enables you to evaluate the success of sales activities.

Sales activities can either be created manually or generated automatically using the standard letter function.

You can maintain a comment of any length for each sales activity; the first three lines of this comment are then displayed on the maintenance screen.

Structure

A sales activity includes the following data:

• Header data

Business partner, business partner role, sales activity date, sales activity time, user name

• Reference to sales promotion

Sales source, sales promotion

• Classification (keys are defined in Customizing)

Sales activity type, reason, outcome, outcome analysis, status

• Reference to organization

Sales organization, distribution channel, division, sales office, sales group

Refer sap hep link for further information

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_02/helpdata/en/69/1b73ab950111d2ac740000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sesagiri,

Your explanations is good. I have requirement to show sales activity in a smartform. I want to know if there is any FM or BAPI to fetch the sales activity. Correct me If my question is wrong. Thanks in advance.

Thank you,

Surya