cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel Spread sheet dialog box pop-up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Afte executing the Tcode QA32 when I want to export the output in to Excel from the Excel button on the ALV toolbar I am getting a dialog box with heading "Export List object to XXL" with two radio buttons of Table and Pivot Table. But, Imy requirement is when I click on the Execl button I should get the dialog box with "Select Spread Sheet" with radio buttons of Excel ( in MHTMLb format), All avaliable Formats and Always Use Selected Format.

Please need a quick help on this......

Regards

Sharath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My issue is resolved. I had applied the support pack of level 20 for SAP_BASIS 640 component for that dialog box to appear.

Refer to Note 1083248 - ABAP ALV Export dialog box for selecting spreadsheet.pdf

Hope it will be helpful for others.

Cheers

Sharath

former_member204677
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sharath,

what if you export as Local File -> Spread Sheet?

Regards, Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

From there, I can export it fine, but one our consultants requirement is what I have mentioned in the problem and I have analyzed and came to a conclusion that this is due to difference in support pack level.

I found a note Note 1083248 - ABAP ALV Export dialog box for selecting spreadsheet.pdf where it asks that for the option which I wanted the support patch of SAP_BASIS 640 should be 20. The present patch is 18 in the system

Anyhow, I have requested for downtime for installing the patches and need to check after that.

Once I check after installing the patches I will confirm in this message.

Thanks for the reply and please let me know if there is any othe way.

Regards

Sharath