cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to debug external catalog transfer to shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to put a breakpoint to see what all information is being passed from the external catalog so that I can create the appropriate custom fields. Which badi do I put the breakpoint in. I tried cuf_badi2 but it does not stop there.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The short dump in ST22 states ITS_TEMPLATE not found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on SRM 4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Robin,

I have put the ~generatedynpro string with the value of 1 in both bbpsc01 and bbpsc02. Also I have turned on external debugging. I tried all ways of putting a breakpoint but I get a short dump listed below. Thanks in advance.

The URL http://mysapappd06.mycompany.com:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpsc01/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system SRD : Templateinterpretation abgebrochen, Template nicht vorhanden.

The error occurred on the application server mysapappd06_SRD_00 and in the work process 2 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Form: IF_EX_BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER~ENRICH_ITEM_DATA of program ZCL_IM_ENRICH_ITEM_DATA=======CP

Form: IF_EX_BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER~ENRICH_ITEM_DATA of program ZCL_IM_ENRICH_ITEM_DATA=======CP

Form: IF_EX_BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER~ENRICH_ITEM_DATA of program CL_EX_BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER====CP

Function: BBP_WS_IMPORT_SC_DATA of program SAPLBBP_WS_API

Form: CATALOG_CONTENT_GET of program SAPLBBP_SC_APP

Function: BBP_SC_APP_EVENT_DISPATCHER of program SAPLBBP_SC_APP

Form: APP_EVENT_HANDLER of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS

Form: SC_EVENT_DISPATCHER of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS

Module: SC_EVENT_DISPATCHER of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to go through the answers posted by others but when I tried to put a breakpoint in badi bbp_catalog_transfer I get a short dump. Is there any way to put a breakpoint in this badi and not get a shortdump. I tried http session breakpoint and break 'user'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are on SRM 4 you will have to use the SICF transaction and add the parameter ~generatedynpro with value 1 to the shopping cart transaction. This will build a debugger screen in Internet Explorer (Firefox isn't that big of a success, it works, but with quirks ), when you would get a shortdump. I'm guessing the error has something to do with not finding templates?

You can't use break <username> is that will get skipped.

For SRM 5.0 it is a lot easier. Switch on the new debugger, put an external breakpoint in BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER, go shopping with the user you activated external debugging and a new debug session will pop up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vic,

Create an implementation of BADI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER. This BADI is what is used between the external catalog and the return to SRM.

The data you are looking for is in the CATALOG_CONTENT structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check FM WSI_IMPORT_DATA. Here you can put the breakpoint. You have to get the item data from the catalog by doing the view source in catalog page. Fill these in to lt_oci_item_data[] (FM: BBP_WS_IMPORT_SC_DATA line 90 in SRM 5.0).

You can implement BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI for shoppingcart to achieve your functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the foll related links:

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.