cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UsageRights error on AdobeDocumentServer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I did carefully each step in the installation and configuration of Adobe Document Services, but when I created an application using a Adobe Forms and run it, I got this error:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Error during call to AdobeDocumentServer: Processing exception during a "UsageRights" operation.

Request start time: Tue Aug 09 16:06:23 COT 2005

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.adobe.AdobeFormHelper.createPDFDocumentForUIElement(AdobeFormHelper.java:401)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.adobe.impl.InteractiveForm.afterHandleActionEvent(InteractiveForm.java:104)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.afterHandleActionEvent(ClientApplication.java:1085)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.task.WebDynproMainTask.handleActionEvent(WebDynproMainTask.java:393)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Have you installed and configured ReaderRights for ADS properly?

You have to configure ReaderRights credentials in trust manager service in visual administrator.

Regards,

Bhavik

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

please check whether

1. you have installed the credentials required for ADS or not.

2. You have Crypto Toolkit installed or not while installing WAS (sometimes this also create problem)

3. You have properly follwed the User, Role assignment or not in WAS Administration.

Regards,

Shubhadip

guru_subramanianb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We too got the same error while installing ADS.I am sure this error is due to "credentials" which you should supply while installing ADS.

Regards,

Guru