cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schdule line in the Third party SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there is an issue with the Third party SO which we are creating.

Please note: We are creating the THird party SO with respect to a quotation.

However while creating the SO with ref to Quot. the system is automatically increasing the schedule line date by 1 day.

ie. For ex. if the reqd delivery date in the quotation was x. In the SO the system is confirming a scedule line with X+1 date.

I looked at setting of shipping point (no pick/pack time), SO doc type, route.

There is no extra day mentioned for backward scheduling.

So if I mention the reqd del date as today (by default), the system does a backward scheduling. Since there is no material on the material avaliability date (ie. today)...why does it forward schedules it for tomorrow by default??

So I do not understand why the schedule line is advanced by 1 day.

In a third party scenario, It unncessarily takes me to the Availibility screen and asks me to confirm the next day date.

Supreeth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the scheduline date for QT as SO picks the scheduline date from it.

Also check purchase info record for how many days vendor is going to deliver the goods.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

well in this case .. the system is taking the time the vendor needs to produce the stock....

this time is picked from PIR (purchase info record ) in this record u maintina in how many days vendor is going to deliver the goods.....may be this field is making your avial check ......check it out

if this solves reward points on the left column to this answer.

thanks.