cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XCM Page Error!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have deployed the ICSS Sp08 application successfully on my machine (<b>J2EE 6.40</b>) using the SDM tool.

But when i go to http://localhost:50000/icss_b2b/admin/xcm/init.do to confiure XCM, page doesn't come up properly. I can not configure the application as there is no way that i can expand the nodes on the XCM page. I believe, its looking for HTMLB files and not finding them.

Application ICSS

Version 4.0

Support package SP07

Build time 2004.12.02-01:18:02 PM

Change list number 66625

Java Version 1.4.2_08

J2EE engine version SAP J2EE Engine/6.40 PatchLevel 89291.313

Server host Windows XP / 5.1

<b>Please advice.</b>

Thanks!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

florian_speth
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I faced the same problem as VSingh. The nodes on the XCM page did never expand. I just tried it with the Firefox browser. This works fine! So simply try another browser as the Microsoft Internet Explorer.

Regards,

Flo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

We had the same error till yesterday mdinight.We are implementing crm isa 5.0 and we had the same problem.

Since,there is a bug in sap's XCM admin tool.The first time you copy the application-j2ee.xml and log-config.xml in your meta-inf folders and deploy it the xcm tool removes any of the files(that the bug in xcm).So,please check your config files once again and copy the missed one's it will surely deploy it correctly.We had been sitting with this issue since 7 days and we resolved it.Also we applied the latest patches from service market place.Let me know if it solves our issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I installed the CRM Web Application with succesfully result and I configured the web.xml file and I am trying to configure the b2c application and I am logged into the url http://ormed203:50100/b2c/xcm/init.do and when I click into the any option by example: General settings, Customer. The system display the following message:

You session expired Start application

I click to Start application and the system display:

ISA Framework: Internal Error

No XCM application configuration has been passed and there is no default XCM application configuration defined. Check XCM configuration.

Could you help me ???

Winsor Triana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Winsor,

please check the following thread:#

Here is the info again:

please do the following:

1. Connect the SAP J2EE Admin tool and expand "Server ..." -> "services" -> "Web Container"

2. Select the problematic application from the list on the right and expand it once to see all aliases.

3. For each alias - select it and click the "View" button on the right

4. A new window will open. Choose the "Cookie Configuration" tab

5. Choose NONE as a value for the domain property of the session cookie

6. Click "Save" and then "OK"

after that restart the application and your problem will be resolved.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards

Borislav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VSingh,

Did you deploy the SAP Java Libs via SDM before deploying the web app? These are required as well.

Also try http://localhost:50000/icss_b2b/admin

This will take you to the admin pages with the link to the XCM. Does that work?

Check for the folder icss_b2b in you j2ee directory, are the files there?

Did you specify a path for your xcm settings to be saved during the deployment of the web app via SDM tool? If not that will be the problem. You will have to make this setting.

Could be a lot of things, good luck.

Cheers

Andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Thats my problem that i'm not able to find the SAP Java Lib Files for 6.40. ( I tried downloading few from the SAP MArket place but SDM-6.40 complaints while deploying that these are meant for 6.20 and not 6.40)

Yes, i can go to the Admin page without any problem. Infact i can go the XCM main page too but the problem is that i cannot configure tha page due to the page not displaying properly.

Unlike 6.20,SDM (6.40) does not ask for the XCM settings (Correct me if i'm missing anything).

Appreciate your help.

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have the same problem. Have you found a solution for that?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem could be with the path configuration to XCM data. Check whether the value for the parameter customer.config.path.xcm.config.isa.sapmarkets.com in web.xml is correct. This folder must have config-data.xml and scenario-config.xml files in it.

Let me know if this resolves the problem.

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have the same problem. After login to the xcm I could not do anything, because the page have a javascript error.

The parameter for customer.config.path.xcm.config.isa.sapmarkets.com in the web.xml is correct. The path shows to a folder with config-data.xml and scenario-config.xml in it.

Have you a solution?

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the 6.40 SDM does not ask for any information as it creates the configuration automatically - the XCM folder where all the application configuration data is saved will be generated from the SDM tool automatically - please check the following path <J2EE>/SYS/global/xcm/..

I will say that you have used the 6.20 EARs and not the 6.40 EARs. Please download the appropriate EAR file and re-deploy the application.

Cheers

Borislav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Borislav,

I have deployed the xcm with Biller Direct 3.0 Support Package 9 on my local Installation of the Sneak Preview SAP Netweaver 2004 Slim Edition with SP 11. In the SDM I created the substition variable com.sap.fin.scenario without any value. The whole deployment process is succesfull - or better: no errors will shown to me.

Under <j2EE>/SYS/global/xcm/Biller Direct 3.0/ are two initial configuration files.

If I start the xcm with http://localhost:50000/bd/admin/xcm/init.do the first page has a javascript-error and I could not navigate or do something else on the page.

Has someone any Idea?

Cheers

Tobias

Message was edited by: Tobias Mangei

I've fixed the problem with a upgrade to support package 14.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All:

I have installed WAS 6.40 slim java version on my local machine Plus deployed successfully with SDM the latest ISA Package ISAWAC40SP09*.sar and P_14*.sar

If I start the xcm with http://localhost:50000/b2B/admin/xcm/init.do the first page has a javascript-error and I could not navigate or do anything else on the page.

Also, Getting _htmlbMessageBar error. Is it something to do with HTMLB or IE6.0 or XCM config files ??

I have seen Everyone gone through it, but I didn't make out what the right solution for this.

Thanks in advance.

Solvant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Solvant,

I had the problem with the slim java version too. I've fixed the problem with a complet new installation of the SAP Developer Workplace (SAP WAS 14 SP14 + Developer Studio + SAP DB).

After this - the xcm works fine.

Regards

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

I noticed, you have deployed the XCM with Biller Direct 3.0 Support Package 9 on your machine.

Myself had installed a complete ISA sp09 package Patch-14. (Now they have patch-15 available)

Is there any standard procedure to deploy this package. I am little confused on this step. Either do it using sapint or by using SDM.

I am in process of re-installing (SAP WAS 640 slim version complete package)

Please let me know your thoughts.

thanks,

Solvant