cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proxy problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to create ABAP server proxy (Inbound) but I am not able to. For this I am using the interface which is under namespace "A" and D/T's and M/T's which are under namespace 'B". Is it possible to create the proxy in this case ?? If anybody is really tried this case plz do let me know .

If I keep all objects(D/T, M/T and Inbound Interface) under one namespace I am able to create the proxy. If anybody has really tested my above case plz do let me know. BY guess both the cases should work. But in reality first case is not working.Any help in this case is surely appreciate through points.

Regards

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can be solved on any version 6.40 and later system.

The solution is to generate the data types in the other namespace first.

When generating an ABAP proxy object, you need to make sure that any objects it uses in other namespaces are already generated.

Message was edited by:

Yaghya Nana

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member226234
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Palnati,

I am facing the same problem. Did you get an answer to it?

Could you help me please?

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Palnati,

What do you mean by that proxy is not getting created. Is it giving any error?

I guess you shud be able to create the proxy. Give me some more details about the errors you are getting.

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is giving the following error !

"objects from other namespaces are missing.Unable to save.See long text".

But the thing is objects in other namespaces are present and correctly configured in the interface. Have you ever tried this case ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Palnati,

What does the long text says? I guess since it creates a corresponding structure for each object, so evrthing shud be housed under single namespace.

Regards,

Akshay