cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASN Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using SUS-MM Integration scenario. In that we have to do multi-stage confirmation. Currently, we have an option for single stage conformation. Can we enable multi-stage confirmation? Can you please let me know wht are the settinsg needs to be done?

Regards,

Lovkesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please share your thoughts wht to do?

We are using SUS-MM Scenario. The client needs multiple stage confirmation of vendor as well as third party with whom the vendor is communication. Any Idea how to proceed further?

Regards,

Lovkesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any idea, how to do multi-stage confirmation in SUS-MM Scenario?

Regards,

Lovkesh

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lovkesh,

There is difference between SUS-EBP and SUS-MM scenario.

In the case of SUS-EBP scneario , in the SUS system you will be able to create confirmations and send confirmations to EBP (purchasing system). This is basically for services. (Service Procurement).

In the case of SUS-MM scenarion , in the SUS system you will be able to create

ASN's (Advance Shipping Notifications) and send ASN's to MM (purhasing system) . this is for materials (plan driven procurement).

Please let me know what is that you want to do in SUS , basically in SUS-MM there only ASN's and no confirmations

Reward Points if USefull

Message was edited by:

khan voyalpad usman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi khan voyalpad usman ,

Thanks for the mail. Our requirement is we are using SUS-MM Scenario.

- In SUS-MM, our client requirement is to use multi-stage Advance shipping notification(i.e- One sample pass date, colouring to material date and Final arrival date). Can you please let me know how multi-stage confirmation scenario is possible?

Regards,

Lovkesh

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible in SUS -MM scenario.

The Supplier can create ASN's (Advance shipping notifications ) , for different numbers at different dates.

For examples if the purchase order has quantity 30 , supplier can create ASN's and send ASN's in stages , once 10 quantity , next 10 . next 10 and so on..

is this what you are looking for?

Award points if Usefull.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan voyalpad usman,

We are looking for Multi-stage conformation. Like I have given PO to Vendor and accepted the order. Then created create ASN's (Advance shipping notifications ) .

Case-1:

AFN for tracking the order status in multi-stage: Is Sample ready? send sample confirmation (First Stage confirmation),

Is Colouring ready?Send colouring conformation (Second Stage confirmation)&

Is order ready? Send confirmation(Third Stage confirmation).

Case-2:

AFN for 3 party vendor. We have place an order to our vendor and we like to know the status of other vendors working on our order and to track the status of our order.

I hope I have clear my two scenarios.

Regards,

Lovkesh

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sorry , but this is not possible in MM-SUS scenario.

MM-SUS always deals with quantities and so it is not possible to have stages here.

You can look at EBP-SUS scenario , it should be possible there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the mail. I also know that it is not possible. But it is my client's requirement, so I am helpless. I am looking for various other options or work around to develop this scenario.

Regards,

Lovkesh

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your client dealing with Materials (or) services ? let me know this.

the scenario you are talking about is regarding the services done.

1) First stage

2) Second Stage

3) Third Stage.

Also look there is one option of implementing Services in MM-SUS scenario , but for this lots of customizing needs to be done.

And also SAP does not provide this one as standard , this is part of consulting.

You can contact SAP for more information regarding this scenario , they will be able to provide more information regarding this

Award Points If Usefull.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am talking about scenario for materials as SUS-MM will not support services.

Plz advice in case any customization steps needs to be done?

Regards,

Lovkesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi khan voyalpad usman,

Many thanks for the mail. Plz let me know how we activate services in SUS-MM. I will reward best points. Also how to go for multi-stage confirmation. My Mail Id is lovkesh.kapur@gmail.com.

Thanks & Regards,

Lovkesh

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not having access to service market place.

Search for OSS notes , there is one note available which gives details of the steps to be done.

If you are not able to search , ask SAP through an OSS Message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already searched for OSS note and already written to SAP. SAP will take some time to come back on this issue. Mean while do you have any idea, how yu did it or seen somewhere?

Regards,

Lovkesh

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have seen one customer who was using Services in MM-SUS scenario.

But as i have already informed you , it is part of consulting and not standard.

even if you implement , if any issue comes up , SAP will not provide any support for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our requirement is the critical one. In SUS-MM Scenario, the client wants to procure material from one vendor and get sub-contracting done from other vendor and like to see the status of the material and to get multi-stage confirmation.

Regards,

Lovkesh

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even here if you implement SUS-MM with services , You will be able to procure material and services from the same vendor.

I have not seen scenario where you can send the same purchase order to different vendors , one vendor to send material and , one vendor to provide service.

I think this is not possible.