cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reverse of confirmed pick quantity?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anybody know or it is possible to reverse (and with wich transaction) a picking confirmation of an outbound delivery?

Best Regards,

Eric

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If picking involved the warehouse, and the transfer order is confirmed, then I think only way is just delete the delivery document and recreate a new one.

If the picking is not involved involved then removed the pick quantity in the delivery document.

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

We do not use WM. The problem is that I use TA vl06O 'for picking' When I print the picking list the quantities are alsoconfirmed as picked quantities, why? Because with the pick list you start picking. My second guess was, ok, then it will be automatically picked quantities, then I do a check with the confirmed quantities. But is this the ok flow? Points awarded.

Eric.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Since you r not using WM, then Lean WM must be active.

Since you mentioned that u need a confirmation for the picked quantities.

The system creates a TO and copies the delivery quantity to the TO. Now since you said that picked quantities are already confirmed, then for the storage type the confirmation requirement is not activated.

If you need this functionality then you need to activate this confirmation requirement for the storage type attached to the lean WM.

If you need that : after the items are picked only then u would like to confirm, the above settings will be required. You need to do this in LE-Shipping-Picking-lean wm-define storage type.

Hope this answers.

In the Lean WM, if you want to reverse a confirmed pick qty, you have to delete the TO that you will find in the doc flow. Then recreate the TO.

Also, if have activated "confirmation requirement", then if the delivery was partially picked , you can further pick (subsequent picking) using another TO.

Regards

Supreeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

This is because the shipping point is subjected to picking confirmation. Go to the configuration Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Picking -> Define confirmation requirements and select the shipping point. Then remove any settings made in the subject to picking confirmation field.

Once you picked your quantities, then the user can go to the delivery document -> edit -> Confirm pick order -> all items (or selected items) to confirm the quantities.

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The confirmation control on shipping point is active.

But I was thinking the following situation:

1) print picklist

2) pick goods and enter the picked quantity in the delivery

3) no convermation is needed.

But the system reacts as follows:

1) print picklist with EK00, and put the pick quantity allready there

2) pick goods,

3) and create an confirmation.

Why is in step one everything 'picked' in SAP?

Why of the picked quantity is 2 and the ordered quantity is 3, why do you

enter this 2 in the confirmation and not in the delivery note in the picked quanitty field?

Regards,

Eric