cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read default values from personalization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have creating a form with Inputfields in WD4A. The user can set with the right mouse button a default value for this field. How I can read this value by runtime?

Because I have a reset button in my application that instance the fields new. But if I clear the context the inputfields are empty.

Thanks

Maik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Maik,

Have you seen the methods of the interface IF_WD_PERSONALIZATION? Maybe there's one method that could help you.

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/43/03055edc7e22f4e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm">IF_WD_PERSONALIZATION</a>

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Andre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I had seen the methods of the interface IF_WD_PERSONALZATION. No method hepls me. I don't found the values in the Debug of the IF_WD_PERSONALZATION.

Do You have an other idea?

former_member215843
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is no chance to read values of the "implicit" personalization. If you want to get the functionality to read and set the value, you have to declare it as a context attribute in a special configuration controller.

Please check the docu for the "explicit" personalization.

Ciao, Regina

Former Member
0 Kudos

what a shame.

The setup of default values is a nice feature for the application inilazition, but not for a reset about an action.

I must create for all fields an attribute in the configuration controller? Is this the only way out?

Answers (0)