Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exits for sales order creation.

SantiMoreno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, SD gurus.

In spite I've been searching for some help in previous posts, I've been unable to find what I'm really looking for... or at last, I did not understand the info properly.

Anyway, it would be great if any of you could help me with an issue I've got. I have to implement two enhancements to the creating order process:

• First one, in the first screen -org.data, I've have to carry out a check of fields sales_org and sales_group.

• The second one, in the line-data, I've to carry out a checking over the material code to change it for its older one.

So, if any of you could help me saying me which exact user-exits should I used, I'll give you as many points as possible.

Thanks a lot and best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this website

search via Ctrl +F for sales org and material

maybe you will find something

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/1c/f62c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/documents/popular-q-and-a/debugging-a-user-exit-or-program-3022

reward if helpful

thanks

kr

hakan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello...

Exit is -USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE Program is MV45AFZZ

REAWRD IF U FINDS THIS AS USEFUL...

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well Santiago ,

For your requirement you need a check in the sales document before the document is saved so the best exit which suits your requirement is MV45AFZZ , and in that you can use FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

So with this exit you can carry out checks you desire...

hope this helps

Cheers

SantiMoreno
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, Anuj.

But the problem is that I want to make the check for the sales_grp field in the initial screen of transaction VA01 as soon as I push the OK key to go through the next dynpro, displaying a warning or error message.

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well i dont think we have any exit for that and without it you cant do an validation where you need to have custom code if you really need to meet your requirement , in any case if you just want to have a check abuot mandatory field input then you can use Transaction/Screen Variant SHD0 and see if helps you in some way

else you need to copy the standard program SAPMV45A and add your code to Checks in it and save it as Z program cant meet your requirement in standard SAP as per my knowledge.

Hope this helps

Cheers