cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date on the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi frnds

I am facing an issue here. When the sales order comes of credit hold the system proposes a new delivery date in the sales order. How can i change the settings to avoid the system from assigning weekends(Saturday & Sunday) as the delivery date????

I have checked that the factory calendar is set for weekdays only and also the propose del date is check marked in VOV8, OVX5 & OX10 have factory calendar asssigned but i am not able to figure out how to restrict the delivery date to weekdays to be proposed by the system.!!!

Am i missing something???

Will appreciate your suggestions.

null

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

on manual entry the system overirdes the date proposed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the customer master factory calender in General data -> Unloading points tab?

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

i checked the customer master general data and the unloading point field is supressed.....

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The fields needs to be activated in the filed group in accounting.

The path is SPRO -> Financial accouting -> Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables -> Customer accounts -> Master data -> Preparations for creating Customer master data -> Define account groups with screen layout.

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

We do not maintain good receving hrs or unloading points here at clients place. Is there some other way to do this??? The unloading point is a opt entry at my client location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just you can maintain an unloading point as DOCK and you can set only the factory calendar. There is no need to maintain the time and other details.