Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Pricing: RRB Including and Excluding Costs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There

Can anyone share any information on how to manage pricing with RRB Costs

We have assigned the standard EK01 to the relevant SD documents and costs are being applied to the pricing procedure during DP91 as expected

We have created a manual surcharge condition to allow for mark-up on costs

We have created specific pricing conditions and procedures to allow fixed pricing at the contract or customer level (based upon position/rate etc)

We want to manage the pricing on the following level

If there is no condition for customer/document then we will use cost + mark-up

If there is a condition for the customer/document then price as standard (ignoring costs)

When we review this in the system, the cost price from EK01 is being added to the gross and net price, which is not required

How do we exclude this EK01 value in the calculation

Regards

Steve

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can use Condition Exclusion to satisfy the requirements. I've never actually implemented anything like this but my understanding is that you can assign condityions to exclusion groups and then specify which exclusion groups take precedence.

Have a look at the documentation in SPRO under Basic functions and pricing.

I think it works as follows:

Create a condition exclusion group that contains only EK01. Then create a condition exclusion group that contains the rest of the condition types you are using (PPSV, PR00 etc.). Specify which exclusion group you want to take precedence over the other.

The config is under "Condition Exclusion For Groups Of Conditions".

You could potentially use "Condition Exclusion For Condition Types And Records". There you create an indicator and add it to the condition type EK01. Then in the pricing procedure you can write a routine under requirements to specify when that condition type will be used and when not.

Sorry I can't give you a more detailed anwer, but as I said I've never configured a solution like that. I've just seen it been used in a project and remember how it works.

cheers

Michalis