cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pending inquiries & quotations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created 2 inquiries "1001" & "1002". Now i go to VA21 and in create with reference when i select i find both 1001 & 1002. I created a quotation in reference with 1001. Now again when i go to VA21, with reference to i find both inquiries 1001 & 1002. How do i control that when the inquiry reference is already taken to create a quotation then the system should not show the inquiry number 1001.

I want this because as time will pass the list will go on increasing and the user will not understand which inquiry he/she should use to create the quotation. Same is the case while creating sales order with reference to quotation.

In case of quotation i went to <b>VA25 - pending quotation list</b>, i double clicked on aparticular quotation no. and it took me to the quotation screen. Now in the menu bar when i click on sales document - create subsequent order, the system takes me to create the sales order accordingly.

Do we have any such provision while creating quotation with reference to the inquiry?

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The completion rule is defined in the Item category Type ( in customizing)

You first need to set the completion rule types and then assign them to itme categories like ( AFN , AGN , TAN etc based on wether they are inquiries , sales order , quotations etc).

Also check the validity dates of inquiries and quotations are they still valid.

regards

Nikhil

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can use completion rule, that once ref it can be set item/doc is completed