cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear a Cache while executing a ITS application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the issue when i run the ITS application.For first time after start of System (PC) ITS application is working OKAy. After running multiple internate appication ITS application is showing some error with same input .

When i again restart my system it works fine with same input. Can any bosy tell me is it because of Cache or some thing like that . And is there any way by which we can always clear a cache at the start of application

Please advice .

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Shilpa A.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shilpa,

The ITS Cache can be cleared in transaction SITSPMON, but I think we need a further description of the issue as I doubt this is suitable solution.

Edgar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SITSPMON.Click on tab "Template & MIME Cache".Select the entry for the Servername and click on the butons below names "System-wide"/"On this application server"

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now I can say it is not dependent on internet browser . Because i am getting error on only staging server at one time whereas on same time development and back server is not showing the error.

As per your suggestion if we use the mention transaction there are multiple parameter avaliable in it. Can you please let me know what needs to do to clear the cache.

Thanks in advance.

Shilpa A