cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interesting pricing scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I had a pricing condition ZBAN for which there is no access seq and it is manual in pricing procedure. So there will be no condition records also for that. Now what hapened is there are already 3 billing documents created where this ZBAN was not triggered at header level. I am able to see that condition with value in item level (but not with blue colour) and I am not able to see that in header condition and so ultimately the document value is becoming zero. Can anyone tell me how this problem was arised and how to solve this.

Immediate replies please.

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am not able to understand your question , if you need solution give me the screen shots for that problem so that i can give you the solution.

Ramu.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

Thanks for your cooperation.

Now I found one more difference. When I saw the details of ZBAN at item level, in the control tab I saw one more field INACTIVE where the option W (The document item is statistical) was selected. Where this field was not activated for the document where ZBAN was triggered at header level.

I think you got me. If you still had doubt, pls send me your mail ID I will send screecshot. Please try to help me out at the earliest.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in the condition type of ZBAN have checked it as HEADER condition

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you explain the issue bit more detailed? Why are you not setting the condidtion manually in the document? Why is this condidtion for?

Prase