cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tRFC implementation in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Is there any documentation/blogs available on how tRFC is implemented in XI ?

Thanks and Regards,

V Vikram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Have a look at these blogs:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/23/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-1

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/28/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-2

Regards,

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you for your answers. But what I am actually looking for any documentation on the architecture or the underlying framework on how the tRFC works in XI.

Thanks and Regards,

Vikram

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

/people/sap.india5/blog/2006/01/03/xi-asynchronous-message-processing-understanding-xi-queues-part-i

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/06/09/introduction-to-queues-in-message-mapping

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/12/12/how-to-prioritize-messages-in-xi

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

This should help u understanding queues...

Regards,

Prasanthi.

manuel_bassani
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can have a look at <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/0d/5ab43b274a960de10000000a114084/frameset.htm">RFC Adapter</a>

<i>

<b>Features</b>

The RFC adapter maps the following RFC calls to XML messages and the other way around:

&#9679; Synchronous RFC calls (sRFCs) in messages with Structure linkquality of service Best Effort (BE)

&#9679; Transactional RFC calls (tRFCs) in messages with quality of service Exactly Once (EO)

&#9679; The receiver RFC adapter can also process messages with quality of service Exactly Once In Order (EOIO). They are mapped to transactional RFC calls (tRFC).

</i>

Kind regards,

Manuel