cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with TB profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a TB profile with the value Number : 8 and Display Periodicity : M and assigned it to TB Profile ID (Future) in the data view tab of /sapapo/sdp8b transaction(Edit planning book). Now I mark the Visible Frm check box and gave the date as 1.10.2006 but I press enter the date automatically changes to 01.09.2006. Please let me know the reason for this.

Thanks,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using the new created TLB (Number : 8 and Display Periodicity : M) for the future and existing TLB (Number : 12 and Display Periodicity : M) for the past. The offset field is also space. My requirement is to create a new data view with monthly buckets. Already the planning has got the data view with the weekly buckets. Let me know how to handle this case?

Thanks,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign TB Profile ID(Future) - 8 months & Past - 12 months in your Data View.

Go to visible indicator and select the month 12month backwards, it should display automatically based on your TB Profile (Past) i.e. 01/09/2006 (DD/MM/YYYY).

If you want to restrict your users not to modify the current month then fill in the offset field as 1. It automatically forward your periods by one month i.e. 01/10/2006 to 01/05/2008 instead of 01/09/2006 to 01/04/2008.

Assumptions:Planning Area is Initialized wider than Data View horizon and forecast profile is not wider than Data view horizon. Using Julian calendar months.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem Solved. Thx for ur reply.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is your TB Profile ID(Future), TB Profile ID(Past) and have you filled any thing in the Offset field ?

May I know your requirement to provide correct solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjit,

My Planning Start Date is space in the case. As u told I gave the Planning Start Date as 2.10.2006 and Visible from date as 01.10.2006. If I press enter now the dates chanegs to 01.10.2005. Please let me know how to handle this?

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SivaPrakash,

Please check what date you are giving in Planning Start Field. As the Visible from cant be after the Planning Start Field. Change the Planning Start Date to 2.10.2006 and it will be possible to put 01.10.2006 in the Visible from field.

Please assign Points if it helps.

Regards,

Manjit