cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LDAP with XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I can send HR employee data with the LDAP-connector to a host on which Active Directory (AD) is running. This procedure is described in several documents.

However, my company wants every interface to be regulated by Exchange Infrastructure (XI). The idea is to send the LDAP-file to the XI-host, do some mapping there and forward the LDAP-file to the AD-host.

My question is: can I use the LDAP-connector to send data to any type of host (the XI-host) or should the host have an application like AD running on it?

Thanks in advance,

Bertil Goeree

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

I already found that topic and unfortunately the answer is not there either.

Thanks,

Bertil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bertil,

We have the same issue we need inbound communication from AD via LDAP into HR through SAP XI. Is there anyone who can explain the procedure of either communicating to SAP XI using the LDAP connector or the JMS adapter through JNDI

former_member431549
Contributor
0 Kudos

We are interested in the same. We want R/3 to be the system of record for provisioning a person, and want to distribute that information from R/3 to the AD server and Domino server. We've just started digging into this, but would be most interested in others experiences.

MichaelSambeth
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Tim,

if you work with the Domino Directory via LDAP, please be aware of that Domino uses functions that are not exposed via LDAP (e.g. nested groups). Furthermore, the schema DominoPerson does not contain group references (an attribute like groupmembership or similar).

Therefore, pls. also take a look at

Regards

Michael