cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Sync- Async Bridge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

I am working on a scenario to create work orders in ISU system with EP as my frontend. After successful creation of the same i have to insert the work order details in the DB.

<b>I designed a BPM for the same with sync-async bridge. First i created a sync- asnc bridge to create work oredrs in ISU only. It worked fine. Now after closing the bridge i added another send step to route the R/3 response to DB.</b>

<b>I am a bit confused bout the inetface mapping and successively the ID details.</b>

The weblogs 1403 1822 and 1134 were very helpful till now.

Reagrds,

Raghbir Kapoor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghbir,

hope this weblog will be useful to you-

https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/weblogs.sdn?blog=/pub/wlg/1403. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Regards,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragbir,

First of all u need to do one interface map between the Work order details(EP) and database system.

After synch-asynch bridge add one switch(check the return message).The return message from SAP is 'S' the add the following steps

1.asynchronous send step(EP details).

2.Transformation (Interface map bw EP and DataBase)

3.Send (DB details)

Hope this solves ur problem.

Thanks & Regards,

sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekar,

Thanks for your response...

I want to insert the response of the BAPI work order details after creation in R/3 and not the EP details.

The response of the R/3 has to mapped to canonical XML.

I have the following BPM in palce:

<b>Start -> Receive (opens sync/async bridge) -> Send (sync) -> Transformation (map the response to DB canonical) -> Send ( closes sync/async bridge) -> Send (async to DB) -> Stop </b>

But i get the error <b> Pipeline timeout condition satisfied </b>

Is my approach correct??

Regards,

Raghbir

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ragbir,

>> Pipeline timeout condition satisfied

This error is due to some problem in the response mapping. So give it a check.

Regards

Suraj