Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

make delivery plan

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'd like to ask you how can I make delivery plans in SAP?

We have SOs in the system, and if we have enough FGs, we can create shipments using several SO items for one shipments.

First, we have to create a plan, and we send it to our customer. After its confirmation we can dispatch the goods.

But the customer may change the delivery address / date.

How can we handle this in SAP? If we create delivery plans in SAP, can we see these items in MD04?

Thanks for your help,

Csaba

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba

For making one delivery against multiple sale orders, you can choose VL10C. But if the customer changes the address, you have to change your master data also accordingly.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thank you for your help.

I can use VL10C to create deliveries from Sales Orders.

I'd like to know how can we make delivery PLAN considering data of the truck (capacity), volume the goods, etc.

When we have a delivery plan, we send it to the WHs of our customers, and after their confirmation / approval we can create deliveries (with VL01N, on the day we send the goods out).

Maybe it's not worth creating first the delivery itself (in VL01N, VL10C) because the details may change during the negotiations with WHs.

Thanks,

Csaba

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba

Once you selected multiple sale orders in VL10C, a delivery document will be generated. Now goto VF01, select the billing type F8 (proforma against Delivery) and give the billing number and save.

Once the customer approves the packing details, you can do PGI for the same billing document and then raise a commercial invoice.

I think by this method, your problem will be solved.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laksmipathi,

Do you mean this is the regular procedure?

First creation of delivery in VL01N / VL10C and when it's OK we just use 'post goods issue'.

How can I set the parameters for the truck (e.g. how many pallets can be delivered by one truck)? How can SAP suggest a delivery plan?

(I mean SAP creates PldOrd if we use MRP and we maintain proper setings, can SAP suggest a plan for shipments?)

Thanks,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to do the customising of <b>Logistic Execution</b> tab and maintain the requisite details for transport, type of tolerances allowed, plans and delivery type assigned.

Thanks

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for thelp!

Answers (0)