cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incompletion log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the incompletion log , it shows that i did not enter the shiping point but when i try to complete the data it shows that shippint point field is greyed out , pls suggent me where i can enter the shipping poing so that i can do the delivery.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are getting the incompletion log because you have not done the shipping point determination. <b>Follow the procedure:</b>

IMG - logistics execution - shipping - basic shipping functions - shipping point & goods receiving point determination - assign shipping points.

The following are used for the shipping point determination:

1. <b>Shipping conditions</b> - Proposed from CMR. The entry in VOV8 for the sales document type if there overwrites the entry in the shipping conditions mainatined in the CMR.

2. <b>Loading group</b> - Proposed from the material master record.

3. <b>Plant</b> - proposed from <b>CMIR</b> - if not found then <b>CMR</b> - if not found then <b>MMR</b>.

But you should first define and assign the shipping point in the <b>"enterprise structure"</b> otherwise you will not be able to do the shipping point determination.

<b>Shipping point definition:</b>

IMG - enterprise structure - definition - logistics execution - define, copy, delete, check shipping point. You have to define the shipping point here for the particular plant.

<b>Shipping point assignment:</b>

IMG - enterprise structure - assignment - logistics execution - assign shipping point to plant. Here select your plant and assign the shipping point to the same.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I think you are trying to complete the data by pressing the complete button.

First save the order even with out complete data .

Then go to VA02 and enter into the order, here go to the shipping tab, there you should be able to enter the shipping point.

Hope you should be able to complete the order in this way.

Regards,

Ajai

Don't forget to reward points if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enter the delivering plant..

U need to assign Shipping condition\loading grp\plant to Shipping point in

Img-- Logistics Execution—Shipping-- Basic Shipping Functions-- Shipping Point and Goods Receiving Point Determination-- Assign Shipping Points

Sam

Message was edited by:

sam masker