cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's Very Urjent??????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fnds,

My Client Dealing with Domestic Sales and Export sales.

Noe Iam going to Define ,,,,,ES.

I have planed like,,,one for Domestic sales Org another for Exports Sales Org

Am i Correct or is it any other way...it's very Urjent,,,

or Shall i put one Sales org for India

Thanks in Advance

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally the best practice is to have 1 sales organisation per company code unless and until the sales for other country are totally handled differently. If there are more than one sales organisation then the load on the system increases as you will have to extend the material for that sales organisation also and in that again different divisions come. So material extension will be more.

You go for a different distribution channel for export sales.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh g. Patil

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venkat,

It will depend on your client...

Consult with them both situations...but generally in such scenarios only one sales org is preferred as it offers more flexibility..

Reward if u THINK THIS AS USEFUL....

Regds

MM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

It is always better to have one Sales Organisation with two Pricing Procedure, one for Domestic and another one for Exports so that there is no need to extend your materials from one sales organisation to another thus reducing the system speed.

Reward me if this is helpful.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

This depends upon the clients requirement. Client can have one sale org for both export & domestic else two sale org

It is advisable to go with two separately sinec reporting will be easy. On other hand by defining two sale org master data's you have to extend. Consider the points with ur client & take decision

regards,

Arun prasad