cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

individual purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i got the error in IPO. after creating the sales order, i went to purchase order creation(ME21N), i am not able to create purchase order. My error is

1. Purchase Order item 00010 still contains faulty account assignment?

2. Item 00010 account assignment?

3. Sales document item 8340(sales order no) 00010 is not defined for the transaction ?

i configured account assignment as 01(trading goods) in MMR. please reply as soon as possible? Give the configuration part step by step process.

regards

murali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the MMR item category group for IPO it should be BANC and the item category should be TAB

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prasanth

i maintained correctly. still i am getting error?

regards

murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali

Please check item Category for Individual Purchase Order it should be TAB.

Go to va02 select the item,select the schedule line and copy the purchase requisition number.

Go to Me21n and on the left side of the document you can find document overview which should be on

Select the purchase requistion and enter the Purchase requisition number Execute.

Then drag the number to the standard Po

Follow the process and please come back with feed back

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

Create Sales Order: VA01. You process Individual purchse order items by creating a normal sales order. Select the line item & Go to Schedule Lines. You will find 2 dates- Date Requested & Date Available. In schedule line you will find Sales/Shipping/Procurement. Select Date Available and Go to Procurement. When you save a sales order that contains one or more third party items, the system automatically creates a purchase requisition in purchasing.

Create Purchase Order: ME58: On the left hand side you will find Open Purchase Requisition, Drag it on to the right side and save the purchase order.

Goods Receipt: MIGO: Give the purchase order no and save. It is a physical goods receipt. Stock come to our plant.

Invoice Verification: MIRO: give P.O. No & Tax amount at the rate of 16%

Delivery VL01n

Invoice: VF01.

All changes made in the Purchase Order are automatically made in the sales order as well. But vice versa is not, except for the address of the ship to party.

Item Category Group: BANC

Item Category: TAB

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Murali,

In MMR Check Account Assignment Group...

Is it correctly maintained?

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS HELPFUL.....

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Manoj

i maintained correctly i.e. trading goods number. is it correct anything wrong?

regards

murali