cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

for one of my material manually iam maintaining stock with T.CODE - MB1C, here when i enter material and the quantity system gives me an error that "periods 009/2007 does not exist or not relevant for G/L A/C 790000" why is it so.and i tried maintaining acc in FBN1,OBYC..

can any one help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1. step:. type MMPV - u maintain the open and close period of the current month for your company code.

2. check thru OMSY.- (checking of fiscal year variant)

3. when u r getting the error while posting thru MB!C, click the new session, and type FS00 and maintain that GL account for your company code and click the control data tab, u will find a option called currency , u change it from EUR to INR.

4. once you start getting this error, at the time of delivery and billing u will get the error, so maintain the same rule for all your gl accounts.

reward points if it is useful.

regards

KR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to FS00 and fill in your company code and G/L Ac No. 790000. Check if some relevant entry is missing. This you can do by comparing it with one of the standard CoCd with same G/L Ac. No.

Also check if you have done Qty/vaue updation for your material type in OMS2.

Hope this will solve your problem. Reward points if so

Regards

SD

Message was edited by:

Samier Danish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is problem with material posting periods

tcode---> company code & start closing periods 09 2007

tcode: MMRV > enter ur company code-> here u will see the period open---> note the period

please try this

regards,

Arun prasad