cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer PR from ECC to SRM BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I'm trying to transfer PR created in ECC 6 to SRm using BAdi BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT. My senario is when MRP creates PR in ECC 6, if purchasing org is not emplty, move it to srm. otherwise don't. I've following code in ECC

DATA : imp_transtab TYPE bbps_er_ext_purchase_req,

pr_no TYPE eban-banfn.

imp_transtab = transtab_imp.

pr_no = imp_transtab-eban-banfn.

IF imp_transtab-eban-ekorg IS not INITIAL

else.

DELETE FROM eprtrans WHERE banfn = pr_no.

endif.

I was of the impression that to stop a PR from transfering to SRM, I need to delete that PR from table eprtrans. but it seems that even after deleting the enrty from the table PR is getting moved to SRM. Did anyone worked on it? I will grand point to any helpful hints

Thanks

Nash John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can implement the BADi "BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT" in R/3 to Change the External Procurement Profile of the PR.If you set this indicator to space then the PR should not be picked from the table.Try this and check.

Else.

If the PR are still trasnferred to SR,you can modify the List in SRM to not display the unwanted PR's in the sourcing cockpit.

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nash,

This Badi is called once bbp_extreq_transfer picks up the entry from eprtrans table. There would be no point in deleting the entry at this point as it will get deleted anyway.

Check FM BBP_EPROFILE_GET for customer exit CALL CUSTOMER-FUNCTION '001'

Here you can code your logic to delete the eprofile based on pur.org. and change EX_EPROFILE field accordingly.

But you are right!, if you delete the EPRTRANS entry, the requisition will not be transferred to SRM.

Thanks,

Pradeep

<b>Please rewad points if the above info is useful</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nash,

You are talking about controlled PDP scenario.

Once you maintain the tables T160EX and T160PR in R/3 when ever you create a P.R for the same P.Group and the material group combination it will get populated in EPRTRANS table.

Once it gets populated there the system will not allow you to create P.O for that particular P.R. If you want to create the P.O in R/3 you have to delete the settings in T160EX table (for the material group and P.Group combination)

The P.R goes to SRM only after running the report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER in R/3. In your case probably it would have been scheduled as a back ground job.

Try to stop the back ground processing of the job and try the code you have mentioned and check whether it works or not?

As far as i am concerned till the settings are maintained in T160EX table the creation of P.O in R/3 is not possible.

Let me know the result after making these modifications.

Rgds,

Teja