Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP Data View : TB Profile ID (Past) - Input indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I was wondering if anyone could answer the following question:

On the "Data View" tab of Change planning book transaction /SAPAPO/SDP8B is a "Input" indicator just below the historical planning bucket profile "TB Profile ID (Past)"

The input indicator will open historical periods in the planning table for input once you assign a corresponding "Frm date".

The question I have is: Do you need to keep rolling the date every month or does the system dynamically update the date? For example if today is 24/09/2007 and I have specified a historical input from 01.08.2007 when the month rolls over say 01.10.2007 will the historical input date be updated with 01.09.2007?

I have searched the Help but could not find any information regarding this indicator

Kind regards

Grant Brockelbank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Grant,

The "Frm. Date" for making keyfigure data in historical periods ready for input is a dynamic one. If you notice the dates available for selection are based on the bucket (weekly / monthly) as defined in the "TB Profile ID (Past)".

So once you set it (you want only previous 2 buckets to be ready for input) then it will keep on rolling.

Thanks,

Somnath

Answers (0)