cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no accounting document generated (foreign trade data incomplete)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

I meet a problem like this:

Sales order: 1001

delivery: 2001

Invoice: 3001

another invoice 9001 has created for cancel 3001.

when we saveed 9001, no accounting document generated, but we were not cognizant of it. and we did VF09 reverse PGI, VL02 delete delivery 2001.

now the problem is: when we try to release invoice 9001 to accounting, a message occurs "Document 9001 has been saved (foreign trade data incomplete)"

it seems need data of delivery 2001, but it has been deleted.

can anyone please give me suggestions? thanks!

-

Document 9001 has been saved (foreign trade data incomplete)

Message no. VF 072

Diagnosis

The billing document you have edited contains foreign trade data. These

are however not complete.

This means that the document cannot be transferred to accounting (FI).

System Response

The system issues a message.

Procedure

Maintain the incomplete foreign trade data. Then you can transfer the

billing document to accounting (FI).

-

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mu Ying

Goto VF02, type your billing document 9001 and enter. Select the item so that the particular line item will be blocked with yellow colour. Now select "Goto --> Item --> Foreign Trade Item". Here select "For Trade/Customs" and below that once again select "Origin / Destination / Business".

In this screen, you have to give Country of Origin and Dispatch Country and save the document. I am sure, now Accounting Document will generate.

Reward me if this is useful to you.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

thank you very much for you help!

the problem has been solved as your indication.

best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Laxmipathi,

As the issue addressed by Mu_ying, exactly even I have encountered the same error. I am working on Export Scenario where in created a billing doc and saved (without foreign trade data) but later its cancelled and subsequent delivery doc is also cancelled but when i release the cancelled billing doc error pops up as "foreign data incomplete" but doc no. is saved, as mentioned by Mr. Mu_ying mail.

However, in my case when i try change in VF02 item level for foreign trade/customs tab (change for the cancelled doc) the radio buttons for System is RED, and I am unable to enter the data as all the fields are greyed out, due to this reports figures are incorrect. Hope u r able to get what i have mentioned.

i/p's will be of great help.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear mu ying

Thank you very much for awarding points but unfortunately, I am not able to see the points you have awarded at my end.

Can you please recheck this at your end.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

<i>ps to Moderator - can you please check this</i>

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check for Foreign trade data In header level and Item level on billing document select foreign trade missing data and double click and enter the missing details .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to header data of the billing document and go to foreign trade and customs and there you please maintain mode of transpot.

I think it solve u r problem.

regards,

v.s.vas.