Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding multiple invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

Please help me out from this problem

When ever I had created the order for consignement fill up and had already delivered and note down the document number.with this number the system is picking out for multiple invoices.

I had already checked in order and delivery item categories and billing types but could not able to solve the issue.

please give the solution at the earliest.

regards and thanks

kalyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for the copy control between the sales document number and the biling type. Check for the multiple bill-to-party and payer in the partner function of the sales documents.

Prase

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan

If you do not want to create multiple proformas against a delivery, you can control the same with the help of ABABer. Ask your ABABer to see User Exit RV60AFZC.

With this user exit, definitely you can control.

Dont forget to reward points please.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the Consignment fill up order type (KB Standard) in SPRO and please remove if any value is there is billing Area or subsequent billing type or order related otr delivery related billing type.

Consignment fill up should not be relevant for billing so don't mainatained any value there .

Check same for Consignment Fill up Item Category(KBN) there should not be any value in billing area .As it only relevant for delivery and not Billing .

If u r using some custom Order type and delivery don't maintain any copy control between Delivery and Invoice .

Hope this will solve ur problem