cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to delete Shipment (VT02N)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am not able to delete Shipment thro VT02N. Which document doesn't have any preceding document and also subsequent document (All have been deleted).

In shipment there is no assignment of Delivey.

Now, I am not able to delete the Shipment. Error 'Handling unit is assigned to Delivery'. But there is no delivery document found (Deleted already).

Pls give a solution to delete the shipment.....

Regards,

A. Vijay Anand Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To delete the HU, go to VT02N, give your shipment no. and go inside. There will be a tab dere, second to deliveries tab called "Means of transport and packaging matl for current shipment," click on that or press (Shift + F9). There will be a handling unit assigned there, select that and delete it. Only after deleting that HU, you can delete your shipment.

Hope this helps.......

Noopur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Shipement doesnot have Delivery (Delivery assigned & then deleted). But HU is there in shipement. I am not able to delete the HU and also Shipement.

Pls give a solution to delete the HU and finally the shipment.

Regards,

A. Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please goto Shippment in VT02N and click on the delivery tab . Select ur delivery no. and click the icon (Remove delivery from shipment).

U Will find ur delivery no. comes in the lower half of the sceen .Just again select the same select first icon saying remove from worklist and then try to delet the Shipment.

Hope this will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have assigned handling unit in the shipment, so you have to first delete the handling unit in the shipment then only you can delete the shipment doc. Go to VT02N, click on 'Means of transport and packaging matl for current shipment (Shift+ F9)' and then delete the handling unit assigned there.......

After this you can delete the shipment....

Reward if helpful.....

Regards,

Noopur