cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

soap adapter for asynch ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I need to configure receiver soap receiver for asynchronus process. where i need to mention in the soap adapter the qos is exactly once.

Thanks,

srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srini,

The scenario is ok, but wher is the problem. You didn't mentioned what is the probelm. Give some info abt ur reqmt...

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I need to mention the qos as asynchronus in the soap receiver adapter and i want to know where i need to mention that and the issue what i have right now is the data from the client proxy is not coming into xi.

I have seen in the sxi_monitor on R/3 side , it is identifying the sender service correctly but not the receiver service, i have taken the xml from this payload and tested from xi and the message is failing at the message mapping.

any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

> I need to mention the qos as asynchronus in the soap

> receiver adapter and i want to know where i need to

> mention that

The QoS that is EO or EOIO need to be mention in the Sender SOAP URL.

Regards,

Farooq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sry in SOAP Sender adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farooq,

I want to do this in soap receiver. I have proxy - soap, is it the same case that i need to mention in the soap url the qos is EO. correct me if i am wrong

Thanks,

srini

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srini,

You can't mention in Receiver adapter. You are creating Proxy for Asynchonous Interface is it? So through out the pipeline the QOS will be set as EO till it reaches the receiver, if I'm not wrong.

Proxy(EO) -

> XI -

>SOAP[ Don't need to send ,the sender will set QOS as EO].

I hope it helps, are u facing any issues?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I have issue as below,

1. The xml data triggered from the client proxy is not reaching xi. It is picking up the correct sender service which i can see in the sxmb_moni on the R/3 side but it is unable to send the messages directly to the IE. I have maintained the HTTP destination and also maintained this parameter in sxmb_adm.

I have taken the xml from the R/3 and tested from the Test Messages tab under xi RWB and there the message is going through fine.

what changes i can do still on the R/3 side so that it will pick up the receiver as Integration engine and send the data to xi ?

any help would be really appreciated

Thanks,

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First please check if the HTTP destination is working fine. Make sure that the user mentioned in HTTP destination is having proper authorizations. In R/3 check in the transaction sxmb_moni if your message is successful or not. If you are facing any error there let us know what it is.

Regards,

Sudheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

I am getting the following error in the sxmb_moni on the R/3 side.

race level="1" type="T">Get definition of external pipeline = SENDER</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_MAIN-LOOKUP_INTERNAL_PL_ID" />

<Trace level="1" type="T">Get definition of internal pipeline = SAP_SENDER</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Queue name : XBTS0007</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Generated prefixed queue name = XBTS0007</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Schedule message in qRFC environment</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Setup qRFC Scheduler OK!</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">----

</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Going to persist message</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">NOTE: The following trace entries are always lacking</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">- Exit WRITE_MESSAGE_TO_PERSIST</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">- Exit CALL_PIPELINE_ASYNC</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Async barrier reached. Bye-bye !</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">----

</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_MAIN-WRITE_MESSAGE_TO_PERSIST" />

- <!-- ************************************

-->

<Trace level="1" type="T">--start sender interface action determination</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">select interface ClearingHousePaymentOrderRequest_Out*</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">select interface namespace http://sap.com/xi/APPL/SE/Global</Trace>;

<Trace level="1" type="T">no interface found</Trace>

</SAP:Trace>

</SOAP:Header>

- <SOAP:Body>

- <SAP:Manifest xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" xmlns:wsu="http://www.docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd" wsu:Id="wsuid-manifest-5CABE13F5C59AB7FE10000000A1551F7">

- <SAP:Payload xlink:href="cid:payload-DC67984E6E4856F19E9B000C29ED9442@sap.com">

<SAP:Name>MainDocument</SAP:Name>

<SAP:Description />

<SAP:Type>Application</SAP:Type>

</SAP:Payload>

</SAP:Manifest>

</SOAP:Body>

</SOAP:Envelope>

any help would be really appreciated

Thanks,

srini