cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

<b>Urgent.Doubt in Scripts regarding itcsy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, I have the requirement to modify the Standard Script (F140_ACC_STAT_01) and Print Program name is (RFKORD10) to add three fields at item level to display to print <b>Due Date ,Past Due and PO# number </b>.for these fields i am using <b>RF140-VSTID ,RF140-VZTAS and BSID-SGTXT</b>. In the Print Program i am able to see those fields also. but when i execute program i am not getting the values for those fields . For this Can i call the External Subroutine to display those values. if so what conditions should i have to follow and which table i have to use . At item level Can we use the external subroutines. Otherwise i need to modify the Standard Print Program.Please suggest me. it will be greatful if you help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are two things -

1. Did you attach ur custome program to driver program?

2. The important thing, even the fields are there in driver program, but is it sending it to Script during WRITE_FORM. Try to search for that.And check out the structure in Script, what fields it has and is any of them is useful for you.Otherwise write a routine before calling any Text Element in the main window

or in secondary window.

Regards,

Amit

Reward all helpful replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you copy the layout from standard layout to Custom layout ?

if so did you attach the custom layout in OB96 Transaction ?

if not attach there and add the fields in layout

I guess no need to write any code ,you just add the fields still values are coming from print program

Thanks

Seshu