cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

allow manual price entry in Debit/Credit memo request but not in STD Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

The same pricing procedure is used for Standard order and Debit/Credit say ZRVA01.

All condition types in ZRVA01 is set to "D" - not possible to process manually in V/06 since business requirement is not allow for manual pricing in sales order creation.

When the Debit/Credit note is created(despite of create w/ or w/o reference to billing document), we need to have the user be able to overwrite the price value, able to delete condition type Surcharge, Discount since in some cases for the credit note, the original price might be too high and we only need to credit the customer for the wrong price.

Question is how to allow 'no limitation' (change with can be made, field Manaual entries in V/06) for all condtion types in pricing procedure but only for Debit/Credit memo request ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all, but if I create new condition to allow manual, how could I overwrite or delete some non relevant condition type in credit note

i.e. in STD order we have ZPR0 (base price), ZD01(discount), ZS01(surcharge) and we found out that the ZPR0 and ZS01 was over charged, hence, we need to issue the Credit note to the customer, when create a credit memo request, the user will be able to change the value in ZPR0 and ZS01 and be able to delete ZD01 (as it is non relevant for credit note). How such the new condition type would applied?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rujira

Create a new condition type for Debit/Credit notes in V/06 and there assign "Manual entries allowed". Create a new Pricing Procedure and assign this condition type in that.

Reward me if this is useful.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assign different pricing procedure for credit and debit memo requests and create different condition types with ur required chars.

thank you

with regards

chaitanya