cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditional Receiver Determination in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing a file to proxy(ies) scenario. Reading a file into XI and sending it to a SUCCESS proxy if the message has no validation errors. If the message has validations then the message has to be sent to error proxy. I am making use of intermediate mapping to determine if there is an error in the message or if the message is successful.

Now, the issue is, how do I determine the interface (how can the interface determination ) be done depending on the target interface (intermediate) interface details.

To put it simple, the interface determination has to be done depending on the contents of target mapping.

Could you please suggest a solution for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Manohar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Couple of questions here:

1. Does SUCCESS and Error proxy have different Inbound Interface Structure?

2. Are these two proxies created in two different Business Systems?

If both proxies are created in different Business Systems, then Conditional Receiver Determination would do the trick for you.

Let me know answer for the first one.

Thanks,

Bhavish

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manohar,

Success Proxy/ Error Proxy!!! Are the Inbound interfaces are different for each proxy...

raj

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi manohar,

For all conditional routings

well, via XPATH you can actually use conditional routing to work; ref the following to get urself an idea.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/10/09/xi-dynamic-configuration-in-adapter-modules--one-step-further

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/67/49767669963545a071a190b77a9a23/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/26/5ccd3bb4560f01e10000000a11402f/content.htm

Refer to this weblog for dynamic receiverd etermination.

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

rward points if helpful

regards

sreeni

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos