cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

This is for sales order processing. My custom doc types are configured after standard Sales order doc type : OR, delv type : LF and Billing type: F2. I have configured my billing after the delivery was done, PGI done.

I have done the following next:

1) Configured sales order: delv-related-bill with my billing doc type

2) Item cat has 'A' in billing relevance

3) Copied control delv - bill, check the item cat which has copying req: 4.

I went and tried to 'create billing doc' from delivery doc. The error message says:

'The document is not relevant for billing' and no billing doc created.

What is the problem? Please help

Thanks

Venky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.Please check the VOV8 controls in billing relavance field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

Propably you would have done the Item Cat. bill relevance after the Sales order was created. If this is what you did, then try doing the sales order creation to billing from the begining.

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it mandatory that I have to configure F2 (invoice/billing) along with or before LF (delivery)? I have done all billing after delivery was over, Pgi done.

Thanks

venky

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. <b>VOV8</b> - check if there is any billing block

2. <b>VOV7</b> - say for eg: TAN. billing relevance should be "A" & there should be no billing block.

3. <b>VTFL</b> - check whether the copy control is maintained properly between the documents. For header level as well as for item level level also.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VENKY,

Go to VOV8 -Check billing section..

In VOV7 again check if its delivery/order relevent...

Try creating newone...

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS USEFUL....

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In VF02 - you will find an icon like green flag, you click that and see, then what error it throws, then we can find a way for a solution.

b4 that the configuration of billing, it means check the revenue determination have been done properly without mistakes and see the account assignment group have been maintained in ur customer master record and material master record.

reward points if it is helpful.

regards

KR