cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proxy creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to create server proxy. For this i am using objects (D/T, M/T, Inbound Interface) which are present in two different namespaces (D/T and M/T exist under namespace "A" and Inbound Interface exist in Namespace "B"). While I am trying to generate the proxy in SPROXY it is giving error telling

"objects from other namespaces are missing.Unable to save.See long text". Could you please tell me where I am missing ?? Previously I generated a proxy likwise and it is working fine. Plz advise me something.

thanks

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar,

I think some objects you would have deleted by mistake. Please cross check them once again. Also click on the right click on the object and use Where-Used so that it tells where this object have used. The error also stating the same.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Both the namespaces are under one SWCV. But i am able to create proxy only when all of the objects(D/T, M/T, Inbound Interface) are under same namespace. When D/T and M/T are under namespace B and Inbound Interface is under Namespace A......I am not able to create the proxy. It is giving the error telling that

"objects from other namespaces are missing.Unable to save.See long text"

Could you plz tell me where i am missing ??

Regards

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created all the objects under the Name space 'A'. At that time the Proxy creation was fine. After that what i did, i have moved all the objects from Name Space 'A' to Name Space 'B'. Then Again i aked ABAP guys to generate the Proxy, it was giving error as " Object from other namespaces missing. Unable to save. See long text "

Please suggest me solution for this.

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can I ask why you do not have the 3 objects under one namespace ??

You have already stated this works ok.

Cheers

Colin.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

It looks like you first have to generate proxy-structure of message type in different namespace (A). When this structure has been generated then create proxy interface (namespace B).

Good luck!!

Emile