cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sapscripts help required

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..i have modified form medruck in dev client and saved the new form as temp object, now i want to test this form and not much data is available in dev client i have to test this in abaptest client and when i am tryng to open the same form it says the form not available in this client and neither am i able to copy the modified medruck from the other clinet to the target client.

please help me with this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to transport the form to your test environment.

Go to SE09, create a transport request, click on the request and then click on 'Include Objects' button.

Now select 'Freely Selected objects'.

Now select 'Selected objects'.

Now in the first open Selection type 'FORM' and select your form from the dropdown.

Then transport to your test environment,

Former Member
0 Kudos

can i do this when i have saved it as local object in dev?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, you can not transport this form if it is $TMP object. Just reassign the form to any custom development class (Z*). When you assing it to development class, it will ask for transport request. So just create a new transport request.

Now, there are two ways to have this form in the client you want (abaptest client in your case). For both the option you will have to logon to your target client (abaptest client) first.

<b>option-1:</b> Go to transaction SCC1. Enter the source client as your DEV client number (where you actually developed the form) and enter your transport request you created in DEV client. Click the box 'including request subtasks' and hit 'Start immediately' button from toolbar.

<b>option-2:</b> Go to transactin SE71 in your target client (abaptest client). Go to menu Utilities --> Copy from client.Now enter the source form name, source client(dev client) and target form name (since you will be creating the form with same name, enter the same name as source form).

Any one of above options should work (given you have created a transport request first).

Let me know if you have any question.

Regards,

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change the object into package ,create transport request.

steps for change local $tmp to package or development class

goto Se03 -> select change object directory entries ->

now select check box -> R3TR ->FORM -> enter Form name -> execute

now select R3TR Form name line -> click on object directory button -> now change into package/development class

Thanks

Seshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

RS..thanks for teh reply,

i changed my form into dev package and created a transoft request which was succesful,

then i tried both the methods u have mentioned to open the form in abaptest client but

method 1) it says the form in language EN is not available in this client

method 2)it says changes not permitted and i can only display,

and when i click display the following error is shown

Zprogram : Problem calling the transport system and Workbench Organizer

when i goto scc1 i am not able to access it , i am getting this warning

STOP -- The client is locked for data import by client copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshu, i tried as u have mentioned but it gives me out an error saying i cannot assigng FORM to the requested package,

as i could not see R3TR->FORM in the change object directory entries, i clicked on create object directory entry button on the top and i got the error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay ,just follow below steps

goto Se03 -> select change object directory entries ->Execute

Now select one check box which does not have value like R3TR PROG..

I mean select 8th check box at your SE03 Transaction

Here enter FORM ( Input field) -> enter form name ..

Now execute -> now select R3TR Form name line -> click on object directory button -> now change into package/development class

Thanks

Seshu

Answers (0)