cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditional target message creation in multi mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on a multimapping scenario , there are three target messages , the source message has got line items which contain plant field , now each of the target message needs to be created if and only if the source message has a particular plant number in one of the line items , say target messages 1 needs to be created if the source message has plant value 1000 in any of the line items and similarly for target message 2(plant 1500) and 3(plant 4500).

The target message is getting created if I use the "createif" function along with a check in the plant fields queue , but rest of the fields under the target message are not populated from the source message.

Please help out as to how to populate the fields when the target message is created based on conditions in case of multimappings.

Thanks in advance,

Pravesh Puria.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pravesh,

What is the source and target structure? If you tell us it will be easy for us to suggest.

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The source structure can have more than one line items , each of them having a plant number . Now there are three target messages , I need to do multi mapping so that the three target messages are mapped in the same mapping , but the creation of the target messages depends on the plant number in the line items of the source message.

The structure is very big and thats why am not able to put it here.

Thanks,

Pravesh.