cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Lines Get copied

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a particular order type which is created on a old date. With reference to this document I am creating a new document. The old schedule lines should not get copied in to the new sales order.

Presuming that coding will help, we have included in the enhancement that the requested delivery date has to be system date. Though the request delivery date is coming as system date, still in the schedule lines the older date is coming. Because of this in MD04 the requirements are getting created for the new document in the older date.

I have checked the customization, I have unchecked the copy schedule lines field.

Can somebody help me, we are in dire need of some expert comment.

Kind Regards

Chakradhar

00-44-7912859551

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to copy control and clilck on <b>OR --> OR</b> enter the schedule line item <b>CP</b> and change the copying requirements to <b>502.</b>

Award points if helpful

Thanks

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chakradhar,

1)Go To copy conrtol find out what routine no/reqt ur using (GENERALLY 502 is used for "dont copy schedule lines..)So put 502 and save..

2)You can view reqts in VOFM-Copying Requirements-Orders..

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS HELPFUL...

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chakradhar,

Try deleting the copy control for Schedule lines for the source and target order types.

Regards,

Aj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajai,

Thanks for your time and your inputs. I will carry out changes and will get back to you.

Kind Regards

Chakradhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chakradhar..

Are you able to do ur config properly ?