cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OSS ID Lock Issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are facing a very peculiar and interesting issue. Basically this is in regards to our OSS userid gets locked up when we try to confirm the basket.

However, is there a way to find out what job, or dump is getting sent to SAP that is causing SAP to lock our userid.

SAP always unlock our userid whenever we request it,but is there a way to stop SAP from locking it in the first place so we can download patches without interruptions.

To clarify, when OSS locks my S000XXXXXXX userid due to dumps they say they receive frequently, we can still log onto the service marketplace, and can even put patches in their download basket.

However, depending upon when the patch was created and if it is a NW2004S patch, we sometimes get the message that the patch in the basket still needs to be approved (waiting for approval). Usually we then have to log onto Solution Manager and 'Confirm' the basket.

When SAP locks their userid, I cannot confirm my basket in Solman, therefore cannot download my patches.

Your thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

You can create a new user id by log in with the admin/super S- id, this won't cost you any thing. This new user ID will solve the problem.

Regards,

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

what do u mean create a new user id? are u talking about the market place or sap system>?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakash,

Iam talking about OSS id only.

Regards,

Hari.