cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR integration with SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Does anybody have some documentation regarding the Integration between HR and SD?

If you do and would like to share it please send it to <REMOVED>.

Thank you very much,

Aranka

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no major integration between SD and Hr, except the sales employee which is created in HR and used in SD. Apart from that some specialized modules like campus management which is sub module of HR module uses SD pricing procedure.

Can u explain the scenario where you find ne other integration.

Regards

Prashant

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Could you provide me with what configuration steps I would need to follow, or tables/features that need to be updated?

Thank you!

Aranka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

There is one integration of HR with SD in scenarion of Time and Money Billing process, when a company gives personel for a project to other company and charges on hourly basis then we need the HR - SD integration to know the hours to be billed. Generally it is done via HR - PS and PS - Sd integrations. But could it be done by SD - HR integration.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the quick replies.

Could you provide me with what configuration steps I would need to follow, or tables/features that need to be updated?

Thank you!

Aranka

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aranka,

HR SD Integration happens...

1)Factory calendors...

2)Enterprise structure when you are assigning sales persons..

3)During workflow ...when you define and assign responsible persons responsible for particular process positionwise..

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS USEFUL....

Regds

M M