cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RWB-Component Monitoring not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

We have just installed PI 7.0 and we have finished with all the post-installation configuration steps which we performed manually instead of running the CTC tool, because we installed the latest SP12 afterwards.

Everything works fine regarding SLD, Exchange Profile, RFC connections etc.

I am now trying to configure the Central Monitoring and I have some trouble on this. When I log on to IB and I open the RWB, I get the following error when I click on Component Monitoring: "Error during communication with System Landscape Directory: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access"

And when I click on Configuration, I get "Unable to read XI domain from the SLD. Monitoring cannot therefore be configured. Error message: com.sap.aii.rwb.exceptions.BuildLandscapeException: Error during communication with System Landscape Directory: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access".

Some related discussions in this forum suggest that PIRWBUSER might be locked, I checked in ABAP part SU01, but is not locked. However, it is locked in UME Java part, but I am unable to unlock it.

1) Any ideas?

2) Do you know if I have to declare a technical system of type Exchange Infrastructure in SLD and a domain? And there I have to define PI Components, RWB, IR, ID, AE etc? There is not one right now..

Evaggelos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

RWB fetches data from SLD. Check if the user connecting to SLD is locked.

Goto -> User Management and search *PI* or *RWB*.

Thanks,

Pravin Agarwal

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer SAP note: 764176

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prateek,

I am already checking on note 764176, but is says that when I restart J2EE part of XI, all PI components, IR, ID, AE and IS register themselves automatically and they should create a new entity of class XI Integration Server. However, I can see nothing in SLD..

Former Member

Thanks to both guys. I will award points.

The problem was caused due to some PI users that were locked on the J2EE part of XI, and therefore they could not connect to the SLD. I unlocked them through VA 's, Security Provider service.

Evaggelos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you do a SLDCHECK in XI and see you have any errors or not? If you dont have then XI is communicating to SLD fine. If not then please post the error here.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

SLDCHECK works fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gkatzios,

Try opening SLD with a super user and see whether you have any errors?

Also see this weblog. Not sure will be useful. But may be still worth.

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/03/15/adapter-engine-cannot-be-found-in-integration-directory

Regards,

---Satish