Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JniAgComAdaptor.write failed, GuiNiWriter: write failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I use PlatinGUI on my SUSE 10.2 system I have the following two problems:

#1: After any rapid mouse movement or quick press of the return key which would cause the change to a new screen or open a new subwindow, the hourglass doesn't stop running and the system hangs. On the konsole from which I started guilogon I get the following message:

1. ERROR #############################

21.09. 15:08:23.053 ERROR: JniAgComAdaptor.write failed

2. ERROR #############################

21.09. 15:08:23.054 ERROR: GuiNiWriter: write failed

After I kill the process, I can restart and get beyond this point, provided I type and click very carefully.

#2: Since the last few days, probably after a linux system update, I can't enter any information into the password field (no keyboard echo or forward movement of the cursor), unless I choose "new password". Only then the password input box becomes accessible to the keyboard again. All other input boxes in the login window are not affected by this behaviour. After I then log into the system sometimes also the box where I would enter the transactions is blocked the same way.

My system:

Suse Linux 10.2

Java 1.5.0.

SAP testsuite NW4 for linux

PlatinGUI ver. 5

MaxDB 7.6

(Maybe something went wrong during the MaxDB upgrade process, because initially I installed the srv and ind-rpms. After deinstalling them, I upgraded using the maxdb-all.tgz).

Best regards,

Harald

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello I have the same problem above here but, I can log in with no problems with the password.

"############################# ERROR #############################

21.09. 15:08:23.053 ERROR: JniAgComAdaptor.write failed

2. ERROR #############################

21.09. 15:08:23.054 ERROR: GuiNiWriter: write failed

After I kill the process, I can restart and get beyond this point, provided I type and click very carefully."

Any help will be appreicated.

I have SLES 10

IBMJava2-142 (as recomended) 32-bit

SAP Netweaver 2004s Trial Version for Linux

Edited by: Carlos Gonzalez on Jan 18, 2011 8:51 PM