cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client transport from Production 4.6C client not working using SAP_ALL?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to do a clinet transport from the Production system, to import into the QA system.

When I run SCC8 I have two problems. The first is that it insists that I enter a target system, however when I enter the QA system it comes up with the message…>>>Target system Q01 is not known in the current transport configuration<<<. First question is how can I get round this?...is it okay for me to enter the Prod system as the target system as well eg P01?

The second problem I have is if I do enter the production system P01 as the target system, but select SAP_ALL as the profile then when I try and run it I get the message…. >>> Change Documents are not copied<<<. However if I specify SAP_CUST it will allow me to schedule the job.

Please help!!

S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sharon,

You need to set up TMS with Q01 as a part of it. That will solve the fist issue. You cannot give P01 as target. target has to be the system where client copy is intended.

Change documents are not copied in client copy and this is alright. You just need to press enter and proceed.

regards.

Ruchit Khushu.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry one othr thing, the P01 system is at another site and so dows not share the same transport directory. If I add the transport Route via STMS on th eDomain Controller which files do I need to copy across to the P01 system for the configuration to get updated on P01?

Thanks again.

S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sharon,

In this case well you need to add P01 as external system in STMS or then may be go for remote client copy SCC9. But oif client size is large then export import should be used.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

...one other thing, will I need to log onto the DOMAIN CONTROLLER (ie the DEV system in our case) to add the transport route from P01 to Q01 in STMS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ruchit,

Let me just double check something with you... so are you saying I need to creat a transport route from P01 (production system) to Q01 (QA system) through STMS?... if this is the case, could yuo please provide the steps involved. Also will I need to change any of client settings for P01 in SCC4?

Thanks again for you help.

S