cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem(urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sap guru's

i m facing one problem whn i save the invoice it gets immediately printed. I dont want this. I want it to be printed in a group after some time eg. every alternate day or once in a week. What to do ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the Output type in the Billing Document Header for which the automatic print is occuring.

For this go to VF02 --> enter the invoice number --> enter --> select GOTO -->Header --> Output.

You can also check through the Output Procedure attached to your Billing type. Anyways once you are confirmed about the Out type,

then,

Goto t-code V/40 ( Maintain Output Condition type for Billing Documents)

select the Output type. and choose view details ---> goto the Default Values Tab.

There will be a Dispatch time, Transmission medium( Print output) and Partner function.

There change the "<b>Dispatch time</b>" setting from "4 - send immediately(when saving the application) " to " <b>1 - send with periodically scheduled job</b>".

This will resolve your issue.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Rahul if u want your invoices to printed once in week then u need to maintain dispatch time in records(VV31) as 2 send job with additional job specification.

In this u can specify date ,begin time and end time.

Regards

Ramesh

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

While giving the output condition records through T Code VV31, if in the colum "Despatch Time' the value '4 Send immediately (when saving the application)' is selected. By changing the option you can come over this problem.

Thanks,

Ravi Sankar