cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

list of all active users along with their email ids.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to get the list of all active SAP ids along with email address which are maintaining in user address data ?

Regards,

Nagendra.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagendra,

You can get the informamtion through one more option also. In case of function module you need to execute the module again and again for each user or may be need to write a report. I would like to suggest you an alternative. That is making use of queries.

1. Go to transaction SQVI.

2. In the input field Quick View give the any name for query for example Z_EMAIL_ADD.

3. Choose create option. In the resulting pop up give description in Title field. In data source choose TABLE JOIN. Select Basis mode.

4. In the next screen choose INSERT TABLE pushbutton and in the pop up give USR21. Then again choose INSERT TABLE pushbutton and this time give ADR6.

5. Now go back using back arrow or F3.

6. Now in the new screen you will be under the tab strip List fld select.. From that entries under available filed (on right hand side) select User name in user master record and the first entry for Internet mail (SMTP) address. Now using single arrow pushbutton poitning towards left move these fields to tabstrip List fld select.

7. Now go to tabstrip selection filed. As done in step 6 move User name in user master record under it.

8. Save the changes and go back. A pop up will come asking you to save quick view Z_EMAIL_ADD. Choose yes.

9. Now execute the query. In the input field you can give one user or multiple users at a given time.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Instead of copy pasting my answer ( I am assuming so) you could have also simply directed Nagendra to the thread:

You did not even correct the incorrect spelling of field (which I had given filed) in step 7 of the solution )

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

gotit.......thank u .

nagendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in this output, its giving all the users with email addresses.its fine.

if we doesn't maintaining the email in the address data, we won't find that user name.How to know which user master data doesn't have email address?

regards,

nagendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Ruchit,

I apologies to just paste the answer, I stored the solution for this query in a txt format & just for the helping purpose to naga I paste the answer to the forum, When I gone through the link I know that the answer is provided by you.

The answer is so perfect that I tried out this before few months & when I saw the questions from naga I just paste it.

I am very thankfull to you for providing perfect solution to us & I will store the thread ID along with solution so that I can directly provide the thread ID to any member.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh

Answers (0)