cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO technical question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am planning to read NOTES from planning area using FM "/SAPAPO/MSDP_NOTE_READ". This Function Module takes DOCID as input. So I am planning to use FM "/SAPAPO/TS_DOC_ALL_GET2" to get the DOCID, but this FM is not returning any docid.

Can you guys suggest a way to read a DOCID ? How is it related to table /1APO/*******. See SAP OSS note 571629.

Any help will be highly appreciated and rewared with points as I am stuck because of this.

Thanks - Chandan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

Even I'm using the /SAPAPO/TS_DOC_ALL_GET2 function module to fetch the DOCID. Make sure that u pass all the required parameter. (U can use /SAPAPO/TS_DOC_GET_DOCID2 function module as well).

Example Code:

• Get all the document ids for the selected objects

CALL FUNCTION '/SAPAPO/TS_DOC_ALL_GET2'

EXPORTING

iv_pareaid = l_v_pareaid

it_keyfigure = g_t_objnm

it_perio = g_t_pervr

it_selection = l_t_sel

IMPORTING

et_docid = l_t_docid

et_chars = l_t_chars

EXCEPTIONS

invalid_input = 1

internal_error = 2

no_version = 3

OTHERS = 4.

Still if u have any issue. Paste ur code........... I can check it and let u know .

Regards,

Siva.

Message was edited by:

sivaprakash pandian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Appreciate your quick resolution. I am giving planning area nam to the parameter iv_pareaid , I am passing nothing in tables it_keyfigure and it_perio (is it mendatory? i guss not..) . In it_selection i am passing 9AVERSION, I, EQ, 001....So it should get me the values right??? but it is not !! can you please paste dummy test entries for me... But before that test using my way in SE37 and tell me if it is working at your end !! I am waiting ....

Thanks a lot !

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

As I told you, first find out ur docid table name. Then pass ur it_selection values to the corresponding fields in the table and check whether any entry is available in the table.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I Checked that. It is working fine. But my actual problem still persists. I have to write the notes in the Planning area to a particular Period. I actually have to transfer the previous notes to one month after as notes are specific to a cell and as time goes on they are no more visible next month. How could I achieve that using FM /SAPAPO/MSDP_NOTE_WRITE?

This is very urgent if you could help me out.

Thank - Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

U can find the DOCID table name in '/SAPAPO/TSAREATE' table.

Pass ur Planning Area to the field PAREAID to get the corresponding table name.

Regards,

Siva.