cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material determination with ATP-CHECK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want use the material determ after the stock ATP-CHECK.

the need detail is that:

first the sales order item run the atp-check ,if the stock cannot supply all the requested quantity ,the shortage quantity will use the material-substitution,by the choose screen or automatic create the new item.otherwise,if the stock is enough to supply,not to run the funciton material determinaton.

this is the all my want,whether is it can be carry out and how to configure the sap setting.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lee,

The standard system supports this. While creating the material determination records in Tcode VB11., while entering the we give the material entered and in the column material you have to give this same material first and by clicking the ICON 'Alternate Materials' on the Application Tool Bar you can give the sequence in which the substitution take place.

Hope this explains your query. If this is not clear please mail me to ravisankar05@gmail.com

Thanks,

Ravi Sankar

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

I think this would not be possible be possible with ABAP development.

Consult with ABAP person....

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lee

in my opinion, the standard system does not have this setting,

so you have to ask your ABAP guy to write a routine to run the material deter ONLY when the required stock is short. when the required quantity met it WILL not run the mat deter condition.

hope this is useful to you.

suresh