Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer specific field table T77OMATTR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys.

SRM 4.0, server 5.0.

I have added an attribute to use in the PPOMA. My attribute is for the tax jurisdiction code, besides this extra attribute I have added a customer specific field to the SC. But which function modules should I use to fill the customer field with my attribute, any ideas? I would believe that everytime you enter a new attribute in the table, you would also have to do some coding before it can work, right?

Thanks

Dennis M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Here are some related links -></b>

First take a look at this forum post regarding your questions - the thread has relevant info for you:

<u>Regarding your specific queries</u>:

Can you automate replication?

Yes - it can be automated. Post processing BADIs exist in the IDOC to allow you to perform your actions.

<u>What are the tables?</u>

Well not that you are ever to directly read or update these tables, but they are HR info type tables. Examples would be HRP1222, HRP1000, etc. If you really want to the table that has the attribute value see table HRT1222. Again look only - never develop a program to read/update these tables.

As mentioned in the forum thread above use the function modules BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES/BBP_UPDATE_ATTRIBUTES.

<b>Do let me know, incase you need more details.</b>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul.

Thanks for info.

The problem for me was not to maintain the table and adding the extra attribute - this worked right away, and I could easily update it in the PPOMA. I just need to know which FM I should use to fill my customer specific field within my shopping cart with my new attribute.

You believe this could be the UPDATE_ATTR BAdI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Ist Way</b>

The first is to create an attribute in t77omattr for a position and maintain that attribute in the organisational model. This attribute could just be filled with an X for example. Then you have to implement BADI BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI and retrieve the attribute you created with FM BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES (use sy-uname to retrieve the attribute for the current user).

<b>2nd Way</b>

The 2nd is to create a Z-table with the user-ids that you want to use the local (or ECS) scenario. Then again in BADI BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI you have to write the logic to retrieve and compare this.

Keep in mind that these are user-based distinctions and not based on scenario.

<u>See these links for more details -></u>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul.

I just tested the FM BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES, and this returned my attribute fine - I will use this.

Thanks for info; I will award points.

By the way I have sent you an email on your gmail account.

BR

Dennis M

Answers (0)