cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to test labels in our local system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to test a lable that is designed using barone software.I am uploading the lable designed in barone software into sapscript. in print view i could not find any layout. how can i see that lable.

Regards,

Bhargavi D.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The same issue(label print) which i got now and facing the same prob .

Moreover i came to know that you cannot see the preview on ur dev server.

i am exploring how to handle the same.

Regards,

Naveen

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bhargavi,

Generally we get all the data into an internal table and download the same into an text file and pass this text file to the barone software.Barone software itself allows you to design the layout rathern than you designing in the script or smartform.

K.Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The standard system come with all the standard sapscripts for you to print invoices, delivery orders or sales order etc. You can further enhance the form with SAPscripts which is the standard SAP form design tools for user to developed customized form printing format such as purchase orders, invoices, checks, labels.

With the combination of third party barcode software (barcode.dll) or printer with bardimm, you can print barcode directly using SAP scripts.

To create SAPscipts goto tcode : SE71

Once your SAPscripts are created, you have to used an abap program to called the sapscripts form.

and also see this

To create labels in SAPSCRIPT, you will have to define multiple MAIN WINDOWS in the Page Window.. try the following steps..

Main windows in page windows allow you to format text in multiple columns. Define an area in the page window, in which to position the main windows.

1. Create a page window and assign it to a page.

2. Choose Edit --> Main windows.

A dialog box appears.

3. Enter values in the fields Area width and Area height in accordance with the input guidelines for main windows.

4. Enter values in the fields Spacing and Number in the Horizontal group if you want to use multiple columns. You can ignore the fields in the Vertical group.

5. Determine how many columns and line areas are required for label printing. Then enter the corresponding values in the fields in the Horizontal and Vertical groups.

Also Check these links.

Thanks

Reward points if helpful.